Displaying the NAMA logo on your website
All our members are encouraged to add our NAMA logo to their website to show that you are part of the association. Simply copy and paste the code next to each available logo and add it to your website pages. It will then show that you are a member of NAMA and you will have a link back to our website where your clients can verify your membership.
Conditions of Use
- You may only use our logo if you are a current Full Member or Affiliate Member of NAMA.
- You may not alter our logo in any way.
- Our logo must be used as is below and must contain both the image and the link back to our website for verification.
- You may use our logo on your website and email signatures.
- Written consent is required should you wish to use our logo on any other forms of media.
To download the NAMA logo for use on your website, please login in with your username and password. Alternatively, email email@example.com to obtain your username and password. Once logged in, you will be able to view the download codes for the NAMA logo.