Introducing this exclusive Webinar by Dr Léandi Steenkamp, Central University of Technology, Free State
Sectional Title | Accounting and Auditing Basics
What you will learn on the Webinar ...
- Audience – Managing Agents, Owners, Trustees
- The concept of auditing and accounting in community schemes
- Accountant vs Auditor
- How to appoint an Auditor/Accountant i.e. what to look for
- Approval of financial statements
- Brief discussion on timelines
- Challenges that are often experienced
Duration of this webinar: 25 minutes
Please be advised that viewing/participation of this webinar can only be done by REGISTRATION.
To register for this webinar, please complete the information required below.
This registration/invitation can be forwarded.
One non-verifiable CPD point can be earned by watching this webinar
Cost to attend this webinar | R50,00 NAMA Members and R100,00 for Non-NAMA Members
May 5, 2021
10:30 (Johannesburg time)
* we will not spam, rent, sell, or lease your information *