Introducing this exclusive Webinar by Chantelle Gibb from MG Taute Auditors
The New STSMA and the implication it has on the financial statements of a Body Corporate
What will you learn from this webinar:
- The Act, Regulations and Rules
- Why must an audit be done and by whom
- The financial reporting framework
- The audit opinions
- What the financial statements must contain
- Report on other legal & regulatory requirements
- The reserve fund
- Fidelity insurance
- The 10-year repair and maintenance plan
Receive a Reserve Fund Calculation Template with the webinar link
Length of this webinar:
Thank you to our
Please be advised that viewing/participation of this webinar can only be done by REGISTRATION.
To register for this webinar, please complete the information required below.
This registration/invitation can be forwarded.
One Non-Verifiable CPD point can be earned by watching this webinar
Cost to attend this webinar | R60 for Non-NAMA Members