Introducing this REPLAY Webinar of Lisa Schmidt, Chantelle Louise Gladwin-Wood and Ayanda Katjinae from Schindlers Attorneys
An overview of the role of the Managing Agent in the levy collection process
What will you learn from this webinar:
- What may be added and may not be added to your levy statement by the Managing Agent?
- CSOS Levies
- Ordinary levies vs Special levies
- Utility recoveries and Exclusive use levies
- Fine and penalty levies
- Fines in terms of a valid rule
- Practicalities - how do you invoice the fine/penalty?
- Legal Fees
- Additional fees which may be levied to by the Managing Agent
- Deb collection charges
Duration of this webinar:
Thank you to our
Please be advised that viewing/participation of this webinar can only be done by REGISTRATION.
To register for this webinar, please complete the information required below.
This registration/invitation can be forwarded.
One non-verifiable CPD point can be earned by watching this webinar
Cost to attend this webinar | R350,00 for Non-NAMA Members and Free for NAMA Members